I’m going to end up living in a box someday because the jobs that I want don’t make a lot of money. This thought is quite aggravating because I am incredibly shallow and materialistic and want nice, expensive things that I probably will never be able to afford.
I am 98% sure that I am going to change my name and move away after graduation. I will never be the person that I want to be if I live in an area with people that know my entire life history. They judge judge judge. Who fucking cares if I wear a NorthFace jacket and the next day I wear a dress with leggings?? Who cares if I have tattoos but wear red mary-janes and button ups?
I’ve recently been interacting with people that just judge judge judge. They judge judge judge so much that I am incredibly tense around them. I don’t want them to think that I’m trying too hard or something. I am just me. Leave me alone. Almost 23 years old—isn’t it time that we grow up and stop acting like we are in 9th grade?
I want to be everything and nothing. You should want to be everything and nothing.
You know what makes me laugh? “Hip” kids who don’t think they are hip kids and actually make fun of them —HELLO YOU ARE A HIP KID TOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment