It is interesting that 3 is my favorite number cause it really is bad luck.
The past two days have been shitty shitty shitty.
1. I’m in a catch-22 and neither decision seems right or what I want.. I’m in a perpetual gray period and as my counselor pointed out—this is new to me because I usually make quick, rash decisions. So what is holding me back? . Limbo and being confused is better than making a final decision. One that will affect the rest of my life. I’ve been getting advice from all walks of life. From ex-boyfriends, to best friends, to new friends. Everyone is split 50/50. As a new friend told me, I’m the only one that can make these decisions, no one can do it for me.
2. Yeast infection. I don’t know how that is possible since I haven’t had sex in almost a month. My body is just super yeasty.
3. Root canal=$700. Money in which I don’t really have. I’m not going to put myself in financial hardship over this stupid tooth. Should I keep it? Pull it?
I’m tired of all these questions. I’m already tired of everything.
…three years. and it still feels like yesterday.
edit: seriously, did i do something to GOD or something? he must really hate me. if anything else in my life could go wrong, that would be fucking fantastic. no really.
No comments:
Post a Comment