I sure am now.
Talked to Joel last night for about an hour. Its hard when you try to talk about reasons for doing something but aren’t able to explain the catalyst for it.
I just need to take a step back and reevaluate everything going on in my life. I’m not going to let this single event compromise everything but I feel as though I’m not in the position right now to make any clear decisions so I just need a second to breathe.
Joel and I are thinking about taking a “Professional Mediation” course so we can become professional mediators one day. Like I mentioned awhile ago, I want to gain as many skills as possible so I can do any type of job.
I still definitely want to go down the education route but I want to look at my other options as well.
I’m having such an intrapersonal conflict right now.
edit: i applied for the DVSAS position.
No comments:
Post a Comment