10.07.2008

lots o' news.

In memoir news--so I'm trying to think about what I should talk about during the memoirs. As of right now I have three ideas (ps. I love lists).

  1. My 9 lives theory
  2. My eating disorder (have a training toliet as a prop).
  3. Lotus flower metaphor.

In health news--I'm feeling pretty sick lately. I don't know if I am catching something or if it is a stress-induced illness. I've lost 5-7 pounds since the middle of September, mostly from my breasts (frick!). I just either don't have time to eat or I'm not all that hungry.

In sibling news--my sister is in a really bad situation in Moses Lake and I'm trying to convince her to come stay with me and stay at my house while I'm in Florida. I am scared for her life and I really hope she wakes the fuck up and realizes she is in danger.

My mom and I are really worried and for once, I actually feel bad for her because she has no control over the situation. My sister refuses to come home. My mom said that she doesn't want to have to go up there to bring back her body. :(


Just plain news--I've noticed that I've been really bitter and spiteful lately. This incredibly bitchy side of me has emerged and it is both empowering and horrifying all at once.

I'm ridiculously busy during the week.

  • Monday & Wednesdays

    • Work 8-4 (rush home so I can make the 4:30 bus to the Comm building)
    • Class 5-7
    • Try to do some homework
    • Bed between 10-11
  • Tuesday

    • Work 8-5
    • Class 6-8:30
    • Homework
    • Bed 11-12
  • Thursday
    • Panels--usually between 7-11am or other DVSAS stuff
    • Vista Middle School sometime before 2
    • Meeting with Dana @ 3
    • Relaxation class @ 4
    • Class 6-8:30
    • Bed anytime between 9-12 (depends on my energy level).

Bought my ticket to Freaknight on Halloween. I've never been a rave before so this should be interesting. Dave told me not to do any drugs or anything cause I'll probably freak out.

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch with Heather and crew the weekend after I get back from Florida--I'm really excited about that. Trying to convince Heather to audition for the memoirs with me.

Serious talk about Ireland for next July with Elisa. Thing is that she wants to live there and I do have 3 friends (Laura, Alison, Rob) that live there as well...I'd probably be sorely tempted to never come back!

It is definitely Fall in the Ham. Gray skies, blowing wind that sends discarded leaves everywhere and a sea of sweaters and scarves have made an appearance. October is going to fly by.

I'm sad that I'll be missing Stars on Friday but I mean, hanging out with Spence and going to DISNEYWORLD is just a tad bit cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment