11.13.2008

Comm 325 rules.

I just went out with a majority of my Comm 325 class. We went to Poppes and it was hilarious. Everyone got pretty tanked and decided to move to Rumors. I have to get a root canal in the morning so I wasn't able to join in.

I did get stuck between two guys vying for my attention. One is my friend Matt and another is a guy named Liam in my class. The girls across from us where mouthing to me that Matt likes me but I like Liam. I don't like Liam, I was trying to get away from Matt! He kept rubbing my knee and hugging me every 4 seconds. However, this was giving Liam the impression that I was into him (he was pouring his heart out to me about his girlfriend who had just broken up with him for another guy, alcohol does that to you). So Ted had to inform the girls that I didn't like Liam, I like Elliott!

AHh! Serious soap opera. haha. But great fun. We are going to try to go out every thursday night.
I'm an old lady so that probably won't happen. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment