11.15.2008

rurruto

The 4am fire alarm messed up my sleeping schedule so I actually slept in today and missed my breakfast date with Forrest. He woke me up and we went to Avenue. I tried to eat an egganue but fuck, it was too hard on my tooth so I had to rip it apart and eat it like a 4 year old.

I went back to my house and had a 4 hour nap (vicoden makes me sleepy!). Got up at 1:30 and went to a photoshoot for Ally's class. There were three photographers and I think that the pictures turned out better than I thought they would. Chris Van Wick will undoubtedly take a year to post the pictures of me (his were the best) so I'll have to post them later.

I'm going to be featured in the AS Review next week for a fall fashion shoot--exciting!

Ended up creating a website for Heather's class today instead of reading. It is almost finished so I'll link the final project. Watching Billy Madison before hide-and-seek at Mel's and possibly going to the Yule Ball on Campus but no one else wants to go with me! And maybe a drink with Heather but I don't want to upset the vicoden.

if i weren't about to purchase a ticket to Europe, I would TOTALLY buy this:
William and the Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment