I.
This week is technically my "dead week." All of my projects are due next week and then I'm free! A whole month off from school! yippee!
And it seems as though overnight, Bellingham became winter and I can't stop shivering--Kamille, Danica and I walked up High St last night after dinner and we were just about dying. I just want to snuggle up on the couch with some friends, watch movies in our pjs and drink warm beverages.
II.
I'm sad that I won't be able to make it down to Walla Walla during Christmas break. I haven't seen some of my friends there since last Thanksgiving and Christmas. My friend Nick offered to pay for my gas to get down the weekend before England (he still owes me for going to pick him up in Portland last year) but I can't make that trip in 2 days and I don't want to attempt to drive through the pass at night. Oh well, I'll just have to try to get down there as soon as I have free time when I get back.
III.
I usually write my "year in review" blog at the end of November because in the past my Decembers have been pretty uneventful. However, I wrote it too soon last year and my December turned out to be very eventful so I'll hold off until I get back from England.
2008 sure has had its ups and downs (especially these past couple months) but it really has been the best one yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment