12.12.2008

happiness is contagious.

Last night was Ashley's birthday party and it felt soo great to hang out with friends again. I had a blast eating, chatting, singing, networking. I seriously ate so much that I thought I was going to puke. I was bummed that I couldn't go out dancing cause I had to work in the morning but there is another joint birthday tonight so I'll make up for it this evening.

And I realized that it wasn't that people didn't want to hang out with me, everyone has just been super busy! Every person I talked to mentioned how awful their quarter had been, how busy they were and how glad they are to be done. Sounds just like my life!

I feel good this morning because I went to bed in a happy mood. I worked on some graphics that I've been playing around with. I've become a lot more motivated to start doing the art and crafts that I want and I have a bunch of people who want to join: Lindsey and painting. Kristie and felting. Annie, Jenny and knitting.

Annie is going to teach me how to knit tonight, I'm really excited!

Only a week until I leave for England!

No comments:

Post a Comment