Stephan has been picking me up for work for the past week and instead of trying to find a way to the shuttle, he offered to pick me up and drop me off on his way to work tomorrow morning because he passes it anyway. That means, I'll get there at 7:30 and have to wait until the shuttle arrives at 9. It sucks to have to be there so early but I'm already going to be traveling and waiting all day, what is another hour and a half?
I'm all packed. I packed pretty light for someone that has high travel anxiety and usually packs six months worth for a three day trip. My suitcase is rather large but it is plaid so it will stand out and there is a less chance that it will get stolen.
After a 3 month wait, I'm 24 hours away..
In work news,
I'm the only one at work today. All of Ferndale is shut down. What a waste of a day. I could be sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment