1.05.2009

busy bee

I finally saw Ally last night for the first time in two weeks. I didn't realize how much I missed her. We are going to Vancouver on Saturday after my haircut to go to IKEA (our apartment needs a rug, a kitchen table and bike wall racks) and The Old Spaghetti Factory. I'm excited because I've only been to Vancouver once and that was for my 19th birthday so I don't remember much!

In other news--
This week is going to be extra busy, as I start school and have made plans with someone every day to hang out.

I promised Elliott that I'd learn how to cook a meal that didn't involve strictly pasta before he gets back so I'm borrowing Joel's vegan cookbook and trying not to poison people for a Thursday evening dinner.

regarding new year's resolution: i'm going to be more responsible with my monies this year and make sure i don't blow it on a bunch of stuff that i don't need. budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment