I watched Obama's speech this morning and I had to try really really hard not to cry. I was so proud. Proud of him. Proud of America. Proud of Americans.
I dropped my apocalypse class and I have never felt so shitty about dropping a class before. I like the material and the professor, I just don't like all the busy work that is required and honestly, I don't need the class to graduate. I may still sit in on the lectures because I really like them. (Ell, we can still make the Zombie Survival Kit).
In my "Realm of the Dead" class, we watched a film called "God on Trial" and I cried through the whole film. It was about the Holocaust and how the men there were debating back and forth if God was good/evil and why would he do this to them? It was very emotional for 10 in the morning.
Dana canceled today because she isn't feeling well which is okay with me. I could stand to get some more reading done before work today. Which hopefully goes well, I don't need to cry anymore today.
oh YEAH, Elliott comes home two weeks from today! Yay!
and Polaroids may be saved! <----click here!
No comments:
Post a Comment