I'm still feeling under the weather. And I was getting a bit of cabin fever early so I decided to go take a drive out to Fairhaven. The bay looked beautiful and I really wish I had brought my camera to take pictures.
I got a new book today also. I decided that I'm not going to feel bad for purchasing books. Sherman Alexie tells his kids that they can buy as many books as they want--is he really going to tell them that they can't read? I got a sweet Civil War book--A People's History of The Civil War by David Williams for 9 bucks that I had seen on someone's blog the other day. Apparently Williams and Howard Zinn are BFFs. It is over 500 pages and part of my 'post-college reading list.' I'm excited.
I need to finish "Testament of Youth" by Vera Brittian this weekend and I'm not excited about that. It is very dry and rather boring. Oh well, it must get done.
this is a pretty sweet commercial...i wish this happen in real life!
No comments:
Post a Comment