I saw Twilight today. And let me tell you, the movie doesn't even compare the book. It pretty much sucks but Robert Pattinson is such a babe, it saved me from getting up in the middle of it and walking out.
Kristen Stewart as Bella is just awful. She is so drab and melodramatic that it makes Bella look even more pathetic than she already is.
They added stuff to the movie that wasn't in the book and left out a bunch that was in the book. The best part of the movie was their really hot makeout scene.
I nearly died of laughter at the part when Edward sees Bella for the first time, he looks like he is going to puke. It didn't help that 20 seconds before, Jenny told me that Tyler kept asking her why he was going to vomit on Bella. I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes and everyone around us was getting pissed.
Seriously, thank god for Robert Pattinson.
Ended up spending the whole day with Jenny trapped at the mall getting stuff we didn't need and spending money we didn't have. Finished up with happy hour at Kyoto and now I'm about to watch "The Devil's Playground," which is a documentary about Amish kids who go nuts at 16.

No comments:
Post a Comment