Due to the personal issues that unfortunately began to affect me professionally, I will no longer be working at my job as of March 6th.
So needless to say, I've been quite the wreck when it comes to "HOLY SHIT I'M GRADUATING WITH NO JOB IN SIGHT!!" moments. I've been vigilant and have applied to over 40 positions in the past week. So far, I have 3 (One each for Bellingham, Seattle and Portland) interviews and an Americorp position that looks promising.
As long as the position allows me to a) pay my bills and b) live with Elliott when he is done with school, I'm not really picky. He has been super incredible and really supportive lately. We are both not in the best financial situation at the moment but we are working through it together. Some of our plans have had to be put on hold but hopefully, they will resume once we are settled with jobs and housing.
He made me a book for Valentine's Day that I don't have the words to describe how truly wonderful it is. I've never been so touched in my life. He is incredible.
And he is also just went skiing with some friends for the next 5-6 days so I'm soaking up roomie time and have many estrogen-filled adventures coming this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment