2.23.2009

My life is utter Chaos.

I didn't get the job at the Whatcom Library. But I've applied to a billion places and my application has been screened for the "Teen Program Assistant" into the next level. Let us hope that I at least get an interview.

I don't think I got the job at the Acupuncture clinic as I haven't received a call-back today and the office manager said she would be calling early Monday morning.

All I can think about is finding someone to take over my lease and finding a job, there is no room or energy in my brain for much else.

I just really need support right now from everyone--support my decisions because they are my decisions and if I decide to take or not take a job, please just be supportive of it. People naysaying just causes me to freak out more and doubt everything. I need less doubt and more certainity that I'm doing the right things.

chaos.chaos.chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment