Dragged myself out of bed after a rough night's sleep due to the fact that I snore, it wakes Elliott up so then he wakes me up. I'm a monster and basically tell him this relationship is over at 5am.
Me+being woken up from the dead of sleep=not good.
Despite that, the day turned out well (we made up btw)
Went to coffee with Amy and then on a road ride with Ell in the afternoon. It was beautiful and it felt great to get on the bike again. I wasn't as tired as I expected to be but I sure am sore today!
After that, we headed down to Lynnwood to pick up some interview clothes for me (I have 4 interviews coming up!) and of course, eat at the spaghetti factory. Made it back just in time for bed.
it was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment