I've only been working a few days but I really like it. It is a lot more mentally stimulating and engaging than my last job. I don't have to take out the garbage and the phone barely rings.
I do get to make websites and fliers. Help market our tanning salon, Bakerview Square, and the new wine/martini bar. We are required to get our bartenders license so we can work in the new bar if we want or if necessary.
I had originally been hired as Morgan's personal assistant but now I'm more Laurie's assistant--I'm okay with that and I'm okay with working for a married couple again only because they do their own thing, they are each running their own side businesses and work is work and no personal b.s. Morgan is super chill and neither Morgan nor Laurie would disrespect each other or their employees.
Overall, I like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment