4.08.2009

warm weather lifts my spirits!

It is no secret that I've been pretty miserable these past few months.

Starting on Sunday, things changed and I've haven't felt this great in a long time. The sun has brought me back to life!

Elliott and I quietly left Bellingham on Sunday and ventured down to the Tulip Festival. The sun was shining and daffodils were in full bloom. There were fields of them!

The tulips weren't blooming yet so we ended up going to Anacortes because neither one of us had ever been there. Before we knew it, we hopped on a ferry to the San Juans and arrived in Friday Harbor around 3:45. We walked around, took pictures, and had a pleasant dinner before getting on the boat back home. It was a really great day.

On Monday, I had dinner with Jessa and it was soo good to see her. And then Ell and I watched some TopGear. I effing love that show!

Last night was amazing. I finally went out to the bars on a weeknight. I really can't remember the last time I did that. Kristie and I rode around on our bikes and went to 90s night at the Nightlight for a bit then over to Caps for some drinks and back to 90s night to meet up with a bunch of friends. Let me just say that I haven't danced that hard ever and I danced for 3 straight hours! We are going to make it a weekly endeavor. I was and am so stoked last night!

And now I'm incredibly tired and sore but it was so worth it.

I have plans for every night this week with people that I don't normally hang out with and I'm really excited. I'm done being a hermit! Time to enrich my life for me because in the end, no one can do it but me.

In living situation news: Kristie offered to live with me next year and I may take her up on it! Just gotta see how much money I'm making. Student loans payments are looming in my near future. eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment