"So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake"--Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man
ohmygosh, I love Amélie so much; it's definitely one of my favorite movies. I made my mom watch it the other day because even though my parents own it, only my dad had watched it. After watching, she said she was reminded of me, much to my delight!
ohmygosh, I love Amélie so much; it's definitely one of my favorite movies. I made my mom watch it the other day because even though my parents own it, only my dad had watched it. After watching, she said she was reminded of me, much to my delight!
ReplyDeleteme too! It really is the best movie ever!
ReplyDeletewhat a great compliment, Amelie is such a great person and is oh so cute!
(ps. yay for exclamation marks!)