Tomorrow I start my AmeriCorps training and I am both really excited and really nervous. I hope I do well in this position.
I've been on a book obsession lately. I can't go online or in the vicinity of a bookstore without wanting to purchasing 500 books. Elliott and I went to Village Books this afternoon and I came out with "Junie B's Essential Survivial Guide to School" by Barbara Park (in hopes to have something to share with at least one of my students) and "The Giver" by Lois Lowry--a book that I've always wanted to read but never got a chance to. I also purchased the Village Book's "Reading is Sexy" t-shirt and I'm going to wear it tomorrow to my first day of training.
I'm officially moved out of my apartment and I am currently staying with Elliott for a few days while I wait to move into my new house with 4 very very messy boys. I only have to make it for about six months before the option of living with Elliott might become available.
Also, I'm addicted to Casa Que Pasa Potato Burritos and I can't stop eating them. I have a problem. Do you think that there is a support group out there like AA that can help me with this problem?? I spent 60 bucks there last month on just burritos alone! AH!
k bye.
reading is sexy. thinking of making walk over that way.
ReplyDeletelove you. drinks were great the other night.
You've never read 'The Giver'?! I am shocked to say the least.
ReplyDeletei know! i am such a reading loser!
ReplyDelete