9.12.2009

stream of conciousness

The hardest part about blogging is trying to get my words out so they make sense to other people. I recently opened up a few old journals and if someone besides myself tried to read them, they probably would have no idea what I was talking about. So I'm trying to describe how I feel about the fall and all I can come out with is:

"There is something about the Fall that makes me feel weird. And I say weird because I don't feel this way any other time of the year. I'm not sure how to explain it but I do think it is interesting that once the leaves turn colors and it gets colder in the mornings that I instantly start feeling odd."

Blah blah blah. I have such an incredible vocabulary! ...not. My co-worker challenged me to write a novel in one month this year and I'm pretty sure it would be just 10,000 words of "like" and "so." How frustrating. I don't read all these books just so I can have the same vocabulary as a 3 year old--and I say three-year old because I know one that has the same vocabulary as myself. Ugh.

Well this entry is pretty pointless.

And I want long hair.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh are you doing the NaNoWriMo thing? I've wanted to do that for a few years. I've set myself the goal of writing at least 3 short stories this year (by my 22nd birthday). Three short stories that I'm happy with, and at least 5000 words each.

    ReplyDelete