12.28.2009

Some highlights from 2009:

-I finally graduated college.
-I rode my bike in the Seattle to Portland event, 206 miles!
-Celebrated my two year anniversary with Elliott.
-Got a job with AmeriCorps.
-Worked at a bakery, something that I've always wanted to do!
-Finally saw my mom after a four year absence.
-Made some great friends such as Eliza, Katie and Liz Adventure!
-Got more work on my half sleeve that I've been talking about for a couple years.
-M. WARD in Seattle!!
-Spent a wonderful Christmas at home in Trout Lake with Elliott's family.

Next up for 2010:
-Graduation from AmeriCorps
-Turning 25 (eek!)
-Teaching English abroad in South Korea with Elliott!

1 comment:

  1. Miss! I'm most glad for our friendship as well :) I look forward to being able to come up to Washington and having the loveliest of times together.
    And we still very very much need an AIM date!

    <3

    ReplyDelete