1.29.2010

Check List for South Korea Visa:

1. Three official transcripts from:
  • Western (check)
  • Walla Walla Community College (check)
2. Background Check:
  • From State Patrol (check)
  • Needs to be notarized in Olympia
  • Needs to get the Aposille seal
3. Two letters of recommendation:
  • Sunnyland Supervisor (check)
  • Western Professor (check)
4. Copy of Passport (check)

5. 4 passport photos

6. Original Degree
  • Photocopy
  • Notarized
  • Aposille seal
7. Application

8. Health form (check)

So I still have lots to do but as of March 1, 2010..I will have all of this done and I will just be waiting for an interview with a South Korea school!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, love, this is too exciting!! i'm so excited for you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me excited x's 10. i even looked up plane tickets from abu dhabi to seoul... pretty spendy but you never know!

    ReplyDelete