ELLIOTT AND I WERE OFFERED JOBS TO SOUTH KOREA AND I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE AT THE MOMENT!!
I should be super excited but I am really nervous. I found out during my interview that I needed to get a background check from Massachusetts before I could send my (and elliott's) documents to South Korea to secure my position. So I overnighted my request, it arrived on Tuesday and as of yesterday, it has been processed but needs to be notarized and mailed back to me. So I am hoping that they send the request to my dad's house in New Hampshire by Wednesday so the documents can arrive in South Korea by the first week of May.
Our jobs are first come first serve so if we don't get our documents in time, we could lose our position in the city that we want. EPIK is hiring 900 people this term so I know that I'll get a job, I just don't like this looming over my head. I can't focus on anything else. I am definitely a one-track mind person when it comes to getting shit done. It stresses Elliott out but on the flip side, I do work best under this pressure.
So in conclusion, until those documents are in Korea, I am a basket case. Blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment