i’m wicked sad. i wish we didn’t live so far apart. lisa said i could live with them at anytime. i’m feeling too many emotions right now to write a decent post.
oh we ended going to Hollywood Studios last night and on this awesome Toy Story game and then watching this “Fantasia” type of presentation called “Fantasmic.” It was pretty cool. They used water as a projector screen.
and i had this weird dream last night about my friend Wil (jen and kristi, you will think this is odd). A guy who I was friends with freshman year of high school. He is a Fairhaven student and I occasionally see him at the bars. He was breaking up with his girlfriend, ask me I wanted to be his rebound. Told me how nerdy he thought I used to be. His girlfriend came in, gave us her best wishes but I kept insisting that I didn’t want to because I was involved with someone else. It was just plain weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment