12.28.2008

Home.

24 hours of nonstop travel. No sleep. I couldn't sleep on the plane--my mind was going over every detail of my trip. God, what a amazing trip it had been.

I'm not a total emotional wreck that I expected myself to be. I guess I know that Elliott will be home in 5 weeks for good. I'm happy and sad all at the same time. Sad only because I want to go back over there and have more travel adventures with him! Let me just say that I'm so happy that after 3 months of a "break," we didn't miss a beat and it was like we were never apart. Damn, that feels good.

This trip was just what I needed for a lot of different reasons. And you'll be seeing why in the coming days, weeks, months, etc.

on a crappy side note: My throat is sore, the lymph nodes are swollen..hope I don't get strep..again.

..the exhaustion is winning..must sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment