So I got up at 5 am to call the passport center. They said the easiest thing to do was to send 3 public records plus have two affidavits fill out a form saying they have known me as "Angela Snedker."
So I have
-A copy of my 2003-2004 student aid report from the US Government
-My driver's license from MA when I was 18
-My driver's license from WA when I was 16
-Bank statement from 2004 from US BANK
-Bank statement from Cape Cod Cooperative from 2003
-A copy of my social security card
-Tuition statement from 2004 for WWCC
-Tax return info from 2004
All saying "Angela Snedker"
Not to mention a letter informing them about trip in 19 days and a copy of my itinerary. This better fucking work.
And I've realized how independent I am, to the point where I would rather do everything myself so I know that stuff will get done instead of relying on other people. I would fly to North Carolina to hand deliver all this stuff if I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment