11.30.2008

Causing Mischief

Last night, in an effort to get my mind off my passport and my sickness, I went out with Joel, Ashely and Forrest. We went to the bowling alley but apparently the rest of Bellingham also thought that was a great idea. So we decided to just hit up the Beav instead. We spent a couple hours there and as Joel, Ash and myself returned to our apartment building--we started talking about the fire alarm and I reached over the clear case over the alarm and lifted up, all of a sudden a horrible screeching sound starts wailing. I pulled the fire alarm's alarm.

Cool. So I sprint down to the fire station and wave some firemen down. Explain that as I was coming into my apartment with a load of groceries, I tripped and slammed into the alarm, my arm got caught on the case and I accidently pulled it. Lies. All lies. They knew it too haha.

So they show up, fix it and give me a stern warning that I should be more careful when "bringing in the groceries in the middle of the night." Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment