1.01.2009

New Year's Eve.

Last night was nice. I went upstairs to Joel's and hung out with Joel, Ashley and Jessica for a few hours. We drank some wine and ate homemade pizza. Around 10:30, we decided to move down to the Honeymoon and celebrate there. Forrest joined us as Jessica went to Boundary Bay and we drank mead and ate appetizers.  It was a small crowd for the celebration but it was nice. Headed over to the shoe around 12:30 where we meet up with Jimmy and a bunch of other random people. They all decided to head to a party and I opted to head home, sleepy from all the wine. I got home around 2am and passed out.

Apparently drinking wine and mead in large quantities causes me to have the most horrific nightmares that I have ever had. Ones in which I woke up screaming and sobbing. It was pretty rough but thank god I'm awake now.

As for my resolutions this year--
I always have a) don't get pregnant and b) don't get an std. Both of those should be easy enough to avoid. But I'd like to add c) start really living life instead of being afraid of bad things that might happen, d) strengthen my current friendships and make new friends, e)eat healthier, ride my bike lots, drink more tea and take vitamins! and f) travel travel travel! whether it be back overseas, little trips in the PNW or all over the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment