2.09.2009

Update;

Since Elliott has been back, I haven't slept in my apartment. I'm essentially paying for a closet at the moment. Quiet sleep and waking up next to him is worth it though.

We've made dinner every night so far--something that we are quite proud of as we are a couple that never spent much time in the kitchen before. We've made some really bomb chicken enchiladas and I made him Zucchini pasta last night. It is a lot easier to make good food for two and I'm excited to make more things. At 23 years old, I finally am learning how to cook somewhat decent meals.

I'm used to hanging out alone so I'm adjusting to spending time with people again. It is both nice and strange at the same time. Being a hermit for 4 months will take some time to undo. And also find a balance between everything is already challenging but I'm not sorry for spending time with Elliott. I've only seen him for a week out of 5 months, I'm allowed to soak him up for awhile. Although, I have this silly notion in my head that I'm not good enough for him and that he would rather be in England (even though he has told me about 600 times that is not the case), some things take awhile to sink in I suppose.

Anyway, I've really neglected my homework so I'm super far behind but I'm just going to keep plugging away and read as much as I can while still spending time with people. This week is busy with events: Mel's birthday, Survivor Speak, Girl's night for "He's just not that into you" on Thursday, Head to Trout Lake/P-town on Friday for the weekend.

-Kristie and I did a fun activity yesterday: http://abcadventures.wordpress.com/2009/01/16 /w-windshield-notes-of-encouragement.

We had a lot of fun and it really makes you feel good. We are planning on doing it again but in the night so we aren't so embarrassed to do it in front of other people.

-I need a hair cut stat. And I want to purchase the "Diana F+" camera which I'm planning on doing this weekend in Portland. I need a better job that pays more so I can pay for everything that I want! Ah!


-I'm also still on the search for a job, I'm going to the job fair on Thursday on campus. Bellingham and Portland are the top choices at the moment. Bellingham only because it is cheaper to live up here and moving costs arent so expensive. Seattle is still a possibility but Portland is really my number one. We will see...all I know is that I want an office/studio next year. If I could get a cute little place next year and rent a studio in the BAAY building (where Kristie has hers) that would be fabulous!

Morgan posted this on his blog and it is just wonderful;

No comments:

Post a Comment