I am utterly exhausted this morning. I woke up from the dead of sleep at 4:28am to check my cell phone that had no messages. I didn't even hear it make any noise but for some reason, I was compelled to check it. Two restless hours of sleep later, I begrudgingly got up--first night in my room in a week.
I haven't had a decent meal since I made dinner Sunday night. Poptarts, hot pockets, mac and cheese, pizza have been the staples of my diet and I'm definitely feeling it. Not to mention the slight emotional turmoil that I've been feeling in the past 24 hours. I would have really loved to sleep in and have a mental health day, I haven't had one of those in a long time.
On a more postive note, I got my hair cut yesterday and it is finally even and all the blonde has been removed. I went to Hooligan's which is a tattoo parlor/salon combo. A nice girl named Whitney cut my hair and I've found my new hair stylist for the rest of my time in Bellingham.
No comments:
Post a Comment