After two weeks on a gluten-free diet, I am still having headaches almost every day. I picked up a book at work about headaches and ways to prevent them without the use of prescription drugs and over-the-counter medication.
I am also buying a memory foam pillow today in hopes that my headaches are sleep related and with proper support, can be corrected.
I'm getting an hour massage tomorrow that will concentrate on my neck, shoulders and upper back. She is also going to teach me stress relieving techniques. I didn't think that I was really stressed lately but working two jobs, trying to juggle friends, a relationship and me time..I'm becoming quite run down. So yes, any help is much appreciated.
I'm finishing out the month on the gluten-free diet and if I still see no improvement, gluten filled food is coming my way!
at first i though the whole gluten-free diet thing to be a bit of a sham. as a people we have ingested so much of it throughout history that to imagine our systems having NOT evolved to deal with it in some capacity seemed ludicrous. but, maybe everything is worth a shot at least once. and having seen your stomach churn less than it used to it seems entirely possible.
ReplyDeletemaybe your body is just long overdue for a tune up. just like a bicycle it won't be brand new if you just replace the cables. gotta clean the gears, chain and maybe put some new tires on. i think cutting out gluten will be a step in the right direction!