Eek! I just found myself in a situation where I felt strangely non-jealous. I wasn't sure if it was a sign of maturity... or a sign that I didn't really want what I thought I wanted. So... I'm not sure. :)
follow up to my comment above: i just didn't want what i thought i wanted. didn't actually like the guy enough to get jealous when he went to london with a lady he had loose ends with from back home. i mean, that should make you jealous... right???
Eek! I just found myself in a situation where I felt strangely non-jealous. I wasn't sure if it was a sign of maturity... or a sign that I didn't really want what I thought I wanted. So... I'm not sure. :)
ReplyDeleteit is quite annoying, i tell ya!
ReplyDeletei miss you.
ReplyDeletefollow up to my comment above: i just didn't want what i thought i wanted. didn't actually like the guy enough to get jealous when he went to london with a lady he had loose ends with from back home. i mean, that should make you jealous... right???
ReplyDelete